About JJ Concrete & Asphalt
JJ Concrete & Asphalt is a locally owned paving contracting company that has been operating in Houston and surrounding areas since 2004. We have established ourselves as a high quality commercial paving company. We provide the best commercial, industrial and residential asphalt paving in Houston. We specialize in all types of paving, including but not limited to:
In fact we can pave any surface that requires asphalt. We can provide services like new construction, excavation & removal, asphalt milling, resurfacing, layout & design, drainage solutions, and any other custom services.
Concrete and Asphalt Paving Solutions for Residential and Commercial Properties
Our paving professionals have the knowledge, expertise and qualifications to handle any asphalt and paving projects. They know how to manage projects, and they work within our total quality management policy and national standards, ensuring that you get the best quality finished job. All our past customers are happy and proud of the finished products that we delivered to them.
You can rely on JJ Concrete & Asphalt because we carry the best insurance and we employ properly trained professionals to work on your projects. Every project that we work on is guaranteed and backed up by our values which include customer satisfaction and long term relationship management.
We value your business and we look forward to serving you with safe and cost effective paving services. Our courteous office staff and sales people are eager to help you with your enquiries. Call JJ Concrete & Asphalt today!
We Do All Project Sizes
JJ Concrete & Asphalt is flexible when it comes to project sizes. We are equipped for very large projects and for small projects. We are equipped for new paving projects and for repairs and maintenance.
Whatever your paving needs, residential, commercial and industrial, JJ Concrete & Asphalt is your best paving company in Eastern Texas. We can provide a variety of surfaces to suit every requirement: From durable heavy duty asphalt paving and SMA asphalt designed to withstand heavy traffic usage, to the more decorative, smooth and colored tarmac finishes associated with the domestic driveways, patios or paths.
For all concrete and asphalt paving in Houston, call JJ Concrete & Asphalt at 832-684-5790!
It’s hot in Georgia. Just about anywhere you go in the Peach State, you’re likely to run into swel
Over 80% of our business in the South Jersey Market comes from repeat customers. The other 20% of
Optimize your parking lot for in-store or curbside pickup The holiday season is upon us, and a huge
Several times a month my sales team is usually told they are “priced higher” for a seal coating pro
The average cost to pave an asphalt parking lot in South Jersey varies from market to market and is
<p class=p3>Coloradans will be the first to tell you that while Rocky Mountain winters are certain
7.87 in. L x 3.94 in. W x 1.77 in. H Red Concrete Paver Holland (672-Pieces/145 sq. ft./Pallet)Brand :- Pavestone Price :- $1,095.73
0.50 cu. ft. 40 lb. 1 in. to 2 in. Black Mexican Beach Lava Rock (20-Bag Pallet)Brand :- Butler Arts Price :- $481.88
1 in. to 2 in., 20 lb. Medium Black Super Polished PebblesBrand :- Rain Forest Price :- $24.95
0.79 in. x 13 in. x 24 in. Pedra Azul Glazed Porcelain Pool Coping (26-Piece/56.33 sq. ft./Pallet)Brand :- MSI Price :- $1,450.54