Welcome to Custom Pavers, the Pavers Englewood, FL website.
Are you looking to hire an interlocking paver expert to service your home or commercial project? Then you're in the right place! Whether its a new installation, restoration, repair, or resurfacing. You'll only be serviced by the most experienced professionals.
You can be sure that your home will only be serviced by the best around when it comes to driveway, patio, pool, and walkway pavers. Our company has been serving the southwest market for over 20 years. We provide a two-year warranty on installation and a 25 year manufactures warranty on bricks.
Fill out a form or give us a call today for a free fast no-obligation estimate. Once you do you'll be connected with the team that is truly the best in the business. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed and our reputation is rock solid. Call now 941-525-0766 or contact us here.
<p style=text-align: center;>(Example: Small Box Retail being sealcoated with 1st coat squeege
Why do many asphalt resurfacing / paving projects not reach their maximum life expectancy? The s
Optimize your parking lot for in-store or curbside pickup The holiday season is upon us, and a huge
The average cost to pave an asphalt parking lot in Delaware varies and and is contingent on several
Over 80% of our business in the Delaware Market comes from repeat customers. The other 20% of our
<p style=text-align: center;>Why Sealcoat Your Asphalt Parking Lot? <p style=text-align: left;>Appl
5/8 in. to 7/8 in. Mixed Mexican Beach Pebble (500 lb. Mini Sack)Brand :- Butler Arts Price :- $348.09
Holland 7.87 in. L x 3.94 in. W x 1.77 in. H Winter Blend Concrete Paver (672-Piece/145 sq. ft./Pallet)Brand :- Pavestone Price :- $1,074.98
Barn Plank 15.5 in. x 9.75 in. x 2 in. Mahogany Concrete Paver (40-Piece/42 sq. ft./Pallet)Brand :- Silver Creek Stoneworks Price :- $464.98
1 in. to 2 in., 20 lb. Medium Black Super Polished PebblesBrand :- Rain Forest Price :- $24.95